?
? asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 months ago

Why are AGW skeptics so scared of actual dialogues?

Is it because they know they'll lose? I'm blocked by all of the troll's dozens of accounts from answering his questions.  He floods the forum with dozens of questions about Neapolitan ice cream because he doesn't want any legitimate dialogue in here. Of course, he's not the only one that's scared--my email is publicly available, but I've never received an email from any of the current deniers. I used to have lengthy exchanges with Kano through email, and early on with Koshka when she wanted more information on posts. The deniers these days are all scared of learning that what they claim is not really the truth, so they just try and shut down dialogue--that's one of the things that shows they're deniers, and not skeptics.

I never "got caught" and I am not "digging myself deeper"--you're just to science illiterate to answer questions.

too

Davie Bwoi, I’m not paid at all for anything I do here. And if you think I’ve been “owned” on anything, please point it out, I’m sure it would be good for a laugh.

• ?

I don't think they are ... I think one troll with about ten accounts is just being an infant.

What's funny is that, recently, all his questions are disappearing within about 24 hours, and had a grand total of two answers, one or both of which were by himself.

It’s pointless because you’ve been absolutely owned on every bogus claim you’ve ever made, but you’re not paid to be reasonable, you’re just paid to post globalist propaganda here.

I don't think it's that they're "scared" of dialogue.

It's that it was never what they were interested in.

You don't look for dialogue in a category you've stated is your goal to burn down.

Any question that is relevant to climate change or global warming is very disturbing to the climate clowns. It drives them crazy. And so they are compelled to bury it underneath 20 or more questions about Neapolitan ice cream.

they probably just dont like them