Is it normal to go into the fitting room with your friend?

Just wanted to know if it is normal for friends (girls) to be in a fitting room while the other one tried on clothes (bras, bathers etc) and if so how many actually do it. Thanks

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If she is gf then no prb, if she is only friend then no prb also. in fact there is no prb actually😋😋

• 1 month ago

A lot of younger girls do this, and sometimes teenage boys, but overall its rare for adult friends to this, unless their childhood friends. But do what you want and what your comfortable with. I wouldn't judge you for that, but if others snicker about it ,ignore it.

• -
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Pretty normal I think

• Cathy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That is okay and common for lesbians.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No.  You wait outside of the fitting room and just wait.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I normally go in with Father O'Reilly. Doesn't everyone? That's what he told me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, it's normal.  So long as you're both comfortable with each other.  I don't personally see the problem with it.  I've done it a number of times with quite a few of my friends.  It's completely harmless.  Sharing is caring <3

• 1 month ago

I see girls do that at Kohl's...

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

who says it isn't

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it is not normal as you are changing your clothes. No one should look at your body naked or with clothes removed when you are in the fitting room. Now you are at a public place & not at your home. Only one person should be in the fitting room regardless you are changing your outwear like T-shirt or inner wear like bra.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.