Is it normal to go into the fitting room with your friend?

Just wanted to know if it is normal for friends (girls) to be in a fitting room while the other one tried on clothes (bras, bathers etc) and if so how many actually do it. Thanks

If she is gf then no prb, if she is only friend then no prb also. in fact there is no prb actually😋😋

A lot of younger girls do this, and sometimes teenage boys, but overall its rare for adult friends to this, unless their childhood friends. But do what you want and what your comfortable with. I wouldn't judge you for that, but if others snicker about it ,ignore it.

• -

Pretty normal I think

• Cathy

That is okay and common for lesbians.

• L

No.  You wait outside of the fitting room and just wait.

I normally go in with Father O'Reilly. Doesn't everyone? That's what he told me.

Yeah, it's normal.  So long as you're both comfortable with each other.  I don't personally see the problem with it.  I've done it a number of times with quite a few of my friends.  It's completely harmless.  Sharing is caring <3

I see girls do that at Kohl's...

• kelvin

who says it isn't

No, it is not normal as you are changing your clothes. No one should look at your body naked or with clothes removed when you are in the fitting room. Now you are at a public place & not at your home. Only one person should be in the fitting room regardless you are changing your outwear like T-shirt or inner wear like bra.