Can I make sure by DNA that my mom's grandma was granddaughter of David Sassoon India?

they were came to Iran & were Indian & kept Jewishness a secret.. were very rich... & knew many things about Zionism, & so on.. (Even had connection to Bahaism)...

Either she is or isn't. 

• John E

How is that possible my friend?

Do you have any documentation in your hands?

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

• Jews are gay. .

• Zirp

No, but if they are grandparent and grandchild to eachother and you compare the DNA of both, you CAN see some similarity - about 11-12 chromosomes

DNA tests only work if BOTH parties take it.  It is no good only one side taking the test as there is nothing to compare it to.  The best way to start checking is to work carefully through your family tree getting certificates to prove links.

Little Injun/jew Pocehontes gals like white guys so, yeah! sure!

Lemme give you a star for your jewrab question ameego!

'

Ookay! you just won yourself some neat jjs' (jew-jokes) little shiksha jew!Check them out:

.

Q:  Did you hear about the latest israelien invention?A:  A microwave which seats 20 Palestinians!

Q: What do football Cheerleeders and Jew females have in Common?A: they both shower after the fourth period.

Q: Dad can I have twenty bucks for a b-job?

A:  I don’t know. Are you any good?

Q: Why do jews drive with the windows up?A: They think the smell is coming from outside the car.

Indians are from other places not from the holy land look that up to, 

This is Religion & Spirituality.  Are you expecting us to PRAY for the answer??