Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 months ago

Is it okay for my neighbours to steal flowers from my garden ?

My neighbours and passers by with kids keep taking my flowers from my front garden which is private I don't think this is right what can.be done 

Update:

I went in my garden today to check on plants a rough looking older  lady cycled by with her kid avd said in a nasty threatening manner watch that lady better not touch her plants 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr. P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Plant more so they there are enough for everyone.

Take it as a complement that they are good enough.

Or put a sign up saying "Flowers 50c each". - that way they can pay you for them or it is theft.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

IF a four year old raids your garden, tell the parents who will be mortified and apologize profusely.  For older kids, give them the garden hose treatment. 

• 1 month ago

NO WAY!!! Tell them to stop, if you don't like it do what you can to make them stop

• 1 month ago

Put the dogs on them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

not at all...What can be done..... think about trespass laws and nasty well trained dogs

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

depends if you leave the flowers to die , or pick them yourself for the kitchen or lounge , as long as there being used , they can help themselves .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take off some of the flower heads and crazy glue them onto weeds...all gardens has weeds.  That way they will be helping you while they are trespassing. Otherwise plant closer to the house, not near the road.  Leave that for the dandelion stretch.

• 2 months ago

That is horrible and it is theft!

I would create a whimsical sign that says

"SMELL THE FLOWERS...PLEASE DON'T PICK THEM!"

I would flip out if people were taking off with flowers from my garden! To me, that is like stealing vegetables from a garden! Not nice!

• 2 months ago

have THEM ARRESTED FOR TESSPASSING...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your property, your flowers. That is stealing. Put out a sign or move them, trim them back, or set up a guard wall around them. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.