OH NO! I was going to vote for Trump but I missed the voter registration deadline in my state ?

What do I do? 

4 days ago

Good very good I hope nothing can be done.

• 4 days ago

VOTE FOR BIDEN THEN! DUMP TRUMP!

• 4 days ago

YOU DIDN'T MISS THE DEADLINE! You can register in person on November 3rd. Remember, Trump voters would walk on burning coals or broken glass to vote for him. All you have to do is get out a little earlier, find out where to register then get out and vote!

Source(s): online
    5 days ago

Oh geez. Crisis averted. :)

• 6 days ago

just tweet Trump and tell him what happened

• 6 days ago

Doesn't matter Dems will still vote for ya.

• Prince
    6 days ago

You don't have to do anything because your one single tiny vote only counts in the "popular vote" anyway, which does not decide the election. The popular vote is basically meaningless. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million more individual votes  like yours and Trump became President because the Electoral College said Trump. Only the electoral votes really count and the Blue States will vote for Biden and the Red States will vote for Trump. We already know who's won so November 3rd is just a formality. It's stupid to stand in line catching Covid. Don't worry, the Electoral College can select the President of the United States without one more small fry individual citizen putting his oar in. You know what they say about "too many cooks" LOL.

6 days ago

Simple. Stop trolling.

• Kelly
    6 days ago

You can watch the election results of those who are registered to vote.

Is this your first time voting?  I'm 45 and I've been registered to vote since I was 18, any time I moved I just updated my voter registration when I updated my address with the DMV.

• As president I authorize you to vote three times to make up for it.