what kind of spider is this?

I work in a grocery store and found this spider in our banana box. i did not see the spider at first 

Update: i work at a store in Pennsylvania USA. I did slightly touch the spider to see if it was dead and it crawled away somewhat 

• Sam

There are over 37 unique species of spiders that can be found in Pennsylvania, most are harmless. 

If you ever find a spider indoors, put a jar, box or can over it, slide a  piece of paper under the container, flip it while holding the paper over it, then carry it outdoors and release it in a shady spot.   You can just lay the container on its side and the spider will leave in due time. 

Source(s): You'll probably get hit by meteor on the way home because no good deed goes unpunished ;)

It's not a Brazilian wandering spider, it hasn't come from abroad because they run gas through banana consignments, if it was a wandering spider it would be dead from the gas, that isn't dead or it wasn't when you took the picture. It's just a spider that lives where you live.

lol, it's a baby Brazilian wandering spider, they lay eggs in bananas so it probably hatched out one earlier.

it's only the most venomous spider in the world.

Everyone! this is a joke, I'm joking

• someg

I don't know but when you know, post the answer.

LOL spider , one of those spiders with deadly venom that you underestimate too far 

can you get a more detailed pic pls?Looks like a Wolf Spider.