Can you put plan B in a smoothie?

My girlfriend wants to start having kid already. I Don't wanna start having kids already im not ready. I keep arguing and explaining to her that we should wait but she insists and wants to have a baby now because she thinks its time and we're ready. My solution so this doesn't turn into a super big argument is to just put some plan b in a smoothie and give it to her before without her knowing. Will this work?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

what, are you 14? man up and TALK to her, or just don't have sex

• 3 days ago

Be an adult and tell her. If she won't listen, then leave her. But putting drugs in her food is despicable and puts her life at risk.

Everyone asks - why don't men have a say in when a woman has an abortion - you have a voice in conception. Don't have sex. That is when you have the choice.

And remember, just because you disagree, don't disrespect them for having different objectives.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Just say no it ain't happening.

• 4 days ago

Plan B is essentially a poison and should only be taken max 3 times in a LIFETIME. It is extremely dangerous what you are planning. You can kill her or do permanent damage to her liver and other organs.

Never mind one pill costs 50 dollars if you buy it without precription, even in the UK.Just wear a condom!!!!

Also it reaks havoc on the body and she will notice, first off it triggers bleeding, she will probably end up going to the doctor thinking she has cancer or something. And he will do a blood test and bust you. Then she can press charges cause what you did is assault.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    4 days ago

If she refuses to listen to you - DUMP her and move on.

• 5 days ago

That is very illegal. Do not do that. It is wrong on so many levels. 

• 5 days ago

I think this is probably in some way illegal, probably don't do it

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Yeah you can put it

• Eva
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

You can't give some plan B every time you have sex. She would know something's up when she starts bleeding.  You have to decide if this is a deal breaker for you.  You don't say how old you each are, but if you are under 30 stick to your guns.  If she is over 30, she's hearing her biological clock ticking. If you aren't ready by then you're never going to be.  Sit down with her an make a plan. Will you be ready in a year?  2 years? or do you really not want kids ever.  If you don't want them ever, you need to let her go to find someone that does.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

So, in other words illegally drug her?  What a prize YOU must be.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.