Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 week ago

Do you think gay guys are real men?

6 days ago

Effeminate men?

• 6 days ago

I don't know, maybe if your a straight guy with a small **** we could rent a hotel room and try to answer this question there. Just a thought 👍

• 6 days ago

I think that gay guys are real men and that antihomosexual bigots are not.

• I think a lot of supposed "real men" fail miserably at being a man. I'm a quiet, friendly, humble and kind person in general and some of these real men over the years have misjudged and believed that to be weakness. When they started in with the alpha male thing and discovered I just ignored them or laughed in their face a few were stupid enough to try and show me how tough they were. These real men ended up bleeding every time and a couple even had the nerve to call the police after suffering the consequences of their own actions. A real man in my opinion is a person that treats people kindly unless given a reason to do otherwise first, a person that keeps their word, is honest, is secure enough in his self that he is not afraid letting his partner be his equal is a sign of anything more than the fact you care about them believe relationships are partnerships which no person is in charge of just to mention a few things. It also does not hurt if you put some effort in to be sure you have what it takes to be able to protect yourself and those that you love from these so-called real men types of the past. Your sexuality, kindness (seen as weakness) or any of these things punks want to link to being a real man have nothing at all to do with being a real, real man.

• 7 days ago

Well, this is the most absurd question I have seen yet today.

• 1 week ago

physically yes

• 1 week ago

yes they are "real" men. they actually are better men than most straight men. They actually have more of a heart and a deeper emotional understanding and mental clarity  . 

• Buzz
    1 week ago

If they are males over 18 they are real men. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. 

• Prince
    1 week ago

Listen, Anonymous, several things are apparent from your question. It's obvious to everyone that you're posting this Anonymously because you are wanting to be Gay. Truly well adjusted Straight men are busy with women and don't give that much thought to Gay guys. Men who are never with women and are always with you and cracking on Gay guys and bullying with their toxic masculinity are not well adjusted successfully Straight men. The more they harass and bully other men, beat up women and cat call, the more they're concealing their own Gay desires. You're practically asking to get raped here because yes, they damn sure are real, dude. 

Source(s): Boo!
  • 1 week ago

Gender is determined at birth, not adulthood. So yes, gay men are real men.