Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Do Amazon Lied?

They say sigh up for prime for free delivery so I did then when I buy something they charge twice as much.... 

Where did you learn to read?  I've had Prime for years.  When it is an eligible Amazon item, it IS free shipping, over $35.  If you had to pay for shipping, then you failed to have the minimum in orders or you did not buy the item from Amazon.  If the latter, it would have been clear who you were buying from and the shipping cost.  Why'd you complete the purchase if you were not happy with the cost of the transaction?  Are you stupid?

Amazon is not the actual seller of everything on their site. If something you purchase is not sold by them directly, the other seller may, or may not, offer prime.

Yes, Amazon did lied.  See, I can match your lack of literacy.

"Free delivery" just means that they don't charge for delivery.  It doesn't mean that they don't charge more for the product.

• Audrey

And you'll notice most lower priced useful items say"not eligible for Prime." And trying to cancel it is like trying to escape from a high max security prison!

Prime isn't applied to everything. You have to double check to see whatever items you're looking at are able to have free 2-day shipping with Prime benefits.