Trump suggests he'll leave (flee) the US is he loses the election. He knows the IRS & his sexual assault victims are here. Why not admit it?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

If he leaves the US because he lost the election thats even a more reason to not vote for him

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 days ago

If it’s true then you’ve answered your own question.

• 4 days ago

Once again, the media twists what he jokes about into reality for the gullible to believe.

• 4 days ago

It will be Russia. Ivana's native language is Russian so all of his children speak Russian. RT TV has said that they have a 

Dacha right next to Yanukovych. 

This is the same covert operation they ran in Ukraine. This was how it ended. Yanukovych goes into exile in Russia.

Trump can't handle 3 years in jail. He would still be used as propaganda by Putin. He'll be a frequent contributor to RT TV. He'll get his own show.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    4 days ago

Whether he leaves the country or goes to jail, it's a win-win for Americans!  I hope he doesn't come to live in Scotland.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Actually it's ALL the crimes he's done!

• xg6
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

I'm guessing Saudi Arabia will take him in when he runs, after all they also took in brutal dictator Idi Anim when he fled Uganda

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

Fake News, lol.  What a load of steaming crap.

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

are you taking the pishh

Attachment image
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

His real estate investments are mostly in the USA, but he could sell them. He did say once that if he lost, we would never see him again. That is an acceptable option in my mind. Trying to punish Trump is not particularly good for the country in a goal of reuniting it. You might see Pete Buttigieg much more as he is a strong candidate for the 2024 election and his message of unity is the right one that Joe Biden knows well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.