Why spend so much time mocking Christianity specifically if you don't believe in *gods*?

• Jake

The Christian God is the only God Who exists.  A person can know this with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary and to its Flame of Love.

• Please show me where this "mocking" is occurring.   I am unable to find any.

• God

Pointing out that there is no evidence for God, is not mocking, it is just fact. However, I do mock religion because it deserves it. Christianity is just the most popular cult, thats why it gets the most attention. 

If I told you that in order to not be tortured forever, you had to eat chocolate covered pretzels daily would you believe me? I said I had an ancient book that talked about this. Should I be mocked? Sounds like a better gig than Christianity, but it is no less laughable. 

The majority of atheist and/or unbelievers were prior today's Christians who were given no proof of God in the way Christianity was designed and taught by the roman catholic church throughout all "Christian denominations."

After a while, their teachings gets monotonous, they get bored which leads them to believe research should be done as to whether or not all this 'bullshyt' is real.

During their research they found what they thought they knew all the time!  There's no "historical evidence" of a Jesus!  Then they research more and find all these good articles on the internet to confirm their beliefs.

Well hell they say mother wasted all my time all these years and all our family's.  Look how stupid she looks taking hard earned money to those liars every week. I hate them for doing our family like that especially mama!  Now I can be whatever I want to be because there is no "historical evidence" of a Jesus and I hate anyone who believes the LIE!

"Professing themselves wise, they became FOOLS" (Romans 1:22)!   

Disagreement about if you like tea or coffee is not hate. Telling people you think they should disappear or pretend they're not gay is hate. It's naked hate. No matter how passively aggressively you try to state your homophobia. It's still hate.  

Today's Christians do seem hateful. selfish, racist bigots. Mike Pence wants to strip everyone he hates and fears of their rights and full citizenship. He had one of the biggest outbreaks of HIV under his watch. He also wants to strip women of their bodily autonomy. He wants gay people to go away. He wishes to continue fossil fuel everything, which is destroying this planet. Pence does not care for anything or anyone but his weird set of beliefs.  

This is the face of today's American Christian. They don't care about anyone but themselves. They are not kind or loving. They actively attempt and succeed at hurting those they find bad or wrong.  

Judge Barrett has been paid by and given speeches to the Alliance Defending Freedom, a law firm that appears on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s list of anti-LGBTQ hate groups. ADF advances its agenda by finding and litigating cases involving Christians who say they are being discriminated against for their faith by LGBTQ people, often same-sex couples.

“So... hmm... there’s the freedom to shoot Black people for no reason... the freedom to cough on people who tell you to wear a mask... the freedom of religion if you’re Christian... the freedom to deny LGBT people from adopting... and the freedom to carry an AR-15 into Kroeger.” 

Obama was the devil and trump is Christlike. That's Christianity at its core. That's why Sunday at noon is the most segregated time in America. They teach that a man like President Obama is pure evil and a man like donald trump is Christlike. aka...like the biblical Jesus.

The only people mocking Christians are trolls who do it because Christians get so butt-hurt about it.  They're looking for reactions, and Christians are very good at getting whiny and offended.

Mainly, I criticize Christianity the most, because I've the most experience in identifying with it. I was raised to be a Christian. It was only till I took a step toward scientific thought that my ego altered. During this alteration of myself, I have learned a lot, come up with many arguments for why Christianity is wrong... to some degree about the nature of reality.

Mocking would imply that I just say that *gods* are silly and pointing out the massive inconsistencies in claims about said *gods*.   However, pointing out that there is mo objective, empirical evidence that remotely suggest that any god is possible, is not mocking, it is merely a statement of fact.

Now, I could point out the number of well know Christian evangelists that have royally "fallen" or the silly claims of "morality" that Christians make while being complete hypocrites and that would be "mocking" but still very true.

I guess it would be mocking to say that God is loving and has offered forgiveness but only is we accept his sacrifice of himself as his son to himself. And I guess that pointing out, while being completely true, that God being all knowing, would know every second of the eternal suffering that everyone condemned to hell (before God created the world) would be considered "mocking",  but realistically all I'm doing is going along with what you claim.

Seriously, if you make claims that are not supported by evidence, you should expect that objections sound like mocking.

Nobody spends time talking about something that's not eating them alive! people that say they don't believe in God's are absolutely obsessed with God but in the negative they believe in God they can't stop talking about him most people that do not believe in God spend three times more time talking about God than the average Christian