Does it scare you that Biden  and Harris could win the white house?

Yes, but only to the extent that voters who vote for the Biden/Harris ticket would literally be voting away their own civil rights. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Makes no sense at all. 

You mean Harris and Biden. Thinking about being in a car crash is scary, but most people don't give it a second thought because it is not likely to happen. In a world of scandal and corruption, Harris and Biden stand a chance of winning, but if it is a fair election, there is no reality where Harris and Biden win.

Not at all, it would be a hell of a lot better than the last 4 years of BS that has come out of the White house.  And clean out the Senate so the nation can move forward, rather than stagnating as it has.

It disappoints me because there could've been better Democratic candidates. 

A Vote for Biden is actually a vote for Harris because HE WILL BE REPLACED SOON AFTER IF he does happen to win.. 

'

They will use the NOT TALKED ABOUT MONEY LAUNDERING etc. and MONEY FROM HIS SON from China and the Ukraine as a excuse to oust him and put in Harris.. 

'

They know it's their plan as WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would vote for a person who forgets where he is, what he is running for and especially who tells people,

'

" You do not need to know what I plan on doing, Vote for me and after I Win them You Will Find Out what I WANT TO DO"... 

'

That's really a stupid person to vote for and takes a even stupider less educated person to vote for that person then even a 6 year old has in common sense... 

Nope.

The biggest fear is that Trump will win, Barett will be elected to Scotus and the whole constitution will go out the window as Trump bans any further elections, backed up by SCOTUS and the whole USA goes entirely bankrupt.

No, what scares me if the orange face lier president. Kindergarten.  We have now...

Everything scares me. I have pretty severe PTSD

Nope, not really. I don't care for them, but I doubt my life would be affected by them. Just like Trump hasn't affected me. I'm not entertained by the boogeyman crap the left and right try to paint the candidates with. Life will go on as it always has. If they turn out to be seriously bad in a non-joking manner, I'm sure the American people will know what to do.

• JSC

Without Bias reading Biden/Harris plans, it's not scary at all. I want to hear plans of both sides, unfortunately, Trump doesn't deliver his plans. He needs to put them out there for us voters to ponder.