Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 3 months ago

what do you call those men who throw bricks off of building roofs for fun?

They aren't doing it because they want to injure people or because they are angry. They do it for fun only.

Recklessly irresponsible arsëholës of the very worst kind and potential murderers.

They know the bricks can cause death if they hit anyone, but they still deliberately throw/drop them. The risk IS their fun.

Under UK law that would not be mere manslaughter. For that to apply the defence would have to prove that the offenders did not realise those acts could cause death.

• 4 days ago

usually they are democrats

Idiot a**holes.

• Willie

I call them idiots just like the parents that conceived them.

Idiot criminals

Irresponsible aholes. Look for a sign which names the building company, and ring up and report them.

Mental Children. I do not call someone an adult because of their age.  I use their personality.  Only idiot children would do that.

Usually referred to as 'crackheads'

High school dropouts.

• Kieth

I call them idiots, because If the cops catch them, they are going to prison for a long time.