Females if you saw your sister bf with another girl would you confront the side chick?

7 days ago

It's not the side chick's fault. If this was really a date he was on it would be his fault. But I wouldn't assume that just because he's with a girl that he's dating that girl. If they were performing some disgusting PDA I'd probably mention it to my sister though. From that point it would be her job to look into her relationship and find out what's going on. 

• 7 days ago

Why would you confront the side chick? She might not even know she is a side chick.

Surely the person to confront is the boyfriend?

• 7 days ago

What did the side chick do wrong? lol

• Ana
    7 days ago

You should confront the boyfriend too. And tell your sister 

• 7 days ago

The "side chick" is not the problem so NO. I would speak with my sister about what I saw her bf doing. The issue is NEVER the "side chick". Men choose to keep the company they keep. And the "side chick" is not responsible for your sister's bf's choice.