ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• 1 month ago

DR PEPPERRRRRRRRRR

• 1 month ago

Yes its my FAVOURITE  pop

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

i drink alot of coca cola and pepsi. pepsi is sweeter and has a 'stronger' taste.. i switch between the two.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is ok, and I will drink it if there is nothing else, but I never go for it as a first choice. If I drink soda, it generally will be ginger ale.

• 1 month ago

Coca Cola, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr, Pepper and A&W Rootbeer.

That is the BEST FRIDGE!!!!!

Oh and ICEHOUSE, hehehe.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no i like GINGER ALE or ROOT BEER  very occasionally Root beer once a year  if  out on a Sunday drive   and locate a Stewards root beer stand  and GINGER ALE for hydration during a dehydrating FLU  event or digestive impairment  such as vomiting possibly once a year i drink water or black  tea

the OLDEST  of the POP  DRINKS  Root BEER  in 1875  By  pharmacist  Charles Elmer HIRES  GINGER ALE  from IRELAND  1851  and later Canada  1907  a brew of ginger  sugar water lemon juice  and a BACTERIA  ginger beer plant  had a small amount of alcohol  about 11 %  original a golden and a DRY version  TODAY  the GINGER BEER and the Ginger ALE  have less than 0.5% alcohol 

Coca cola  1886-1992  Atlanta pharmacist  John S  Pemberton as a TONIC for AILMENTS based on COCAINE  from the COCA LEAF and CAFFEINE of the KOLA NUT  sold as a Syrup  producing  physical  addition among many of its users

• 1 month ago

I liked it better when  a 12 ounce 24 pack was under $6!  Not anymore!  Water's just fine now! 

• 1 month ago

Yes..... Ice coooold

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes i like the classic coca cola. and then i like vanilla coke after that. i like cherry coke too. have not  tried the orange vanilla one yet so im not sure...;/

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.