Amy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 months ago

How to take care of my hair in winters?

One of the most important things to do to take care of your hair in winter is to moisturize it. If you don’t, you will tend to suffer from dandruff or itchy scalp. Wash thrice, and deep condition once, per week. You should get regular trims and avoid heat styling during winter. 

3 TIPS: 

1.Keep Your Home Warm but NOT Hot. Make sure you don’t get a temperature shock when you get home or when you’re going...2.Turn the Hot Water Down. It’s cold, we know! A really hot shower feels so good on a cold weather day. BUT if you...3.Wash Your Hair to a Minimum. How often are you shampooing? Well, in the cold weather

Trim your ends regularly, deep condition hair twice a week, use moisturizing shampoo & conditioner, and maintain a healthy diet. Taking vitamins could help too.

1. Wear a toque, ski hat, Cossack, trapper hat, or pom-pom hat.

2. Use humidifier.

3. Trim your hair every 4 to 8 weeks.

4. Lower the water temperature when you wash your hair.

5. Allow your hair to dry from the natural air.

6. If you can't wait or are in a hurry, use hair dryer before going outside.

7. Use a leave-on conditioner.

8. Use a hair oil.

9. Use a hair mask once a week.

Usually I wear wigs or wear braids so I don't touch my hair

• kelvin

like any other season