Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

How can I stop unwanted billing for Amazon Prime? ?

I have been billed 3 months now for Amazon Prime which I never signed up for and which doesn't show on my own Amazon account. I have never given away my card details yet someone is paying for Amazon with my debit card.

I have contacted Amazon and they said they aren't able to do something from their side since they can't track orders for people living outside US. They told me to fix it at my own bank. 

I then called my bank and they said they can't track the orders and personally stop it and that I should stop the billing from the person paying for it yet I won't know who does it. 

What are my options now? Should I just block my card and get a new one or are there other more practical solutions? 

If someone else is using your card, they could use it for other things too.  Have the bank give you a new card number.

• Tavy

Apply for a new bank card, then it will stop.

Call Amazon back and escalate the situation.

Tell them, you did not sign up for Prime, you don't see Prime enrollment on your account, yet, you are getting billed for prime, which needs to stop.

Unless there is something in the terms and agreement of using Prime, they should be able to help you.

Sounds like total BS to me. But dispute the charges and get a new card.