Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Do you think that Liverpool will still win the EPL without van Dijk? Who should replace him?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Joel Matip is an adequate replacement, it'll probably take him a few games to get fit but the next few games are quite favourable with no huge ties

• 1 month ago

we can but it will be very difficult.

this is an opportunity for the team to learn how to play and grind out results without one of the key men.

we still have the presense of Mane, Firmino and Salah which lets face it - is a massive headache for any team in europe.

the midfield captained by Henderson will be crucial this year,  I'm hoping Trent Alexander and Robertson adapt their game style and become a little defensive than they usualy are and dont run to far up that pitch to join in attacks etc. 

our back line will need to be better than ever, IF we are to keep hold of the Premier League title come final day of the season.

i think we'll be there or thereabouts no mattre what happens,   we'll be part of that story regarding the title race whether we win it or finish runners up.

7-2 mauling maybe was needed to remind the players they WILL have bad days like that one.  So we need to be very coy in how we approach each game in the league now. 

• 1 month ago

They really should do and Liverpool looks vulnerable at the back, even when Van Dijk has been playing. With their talented attack, they can score more than they concede.

• 1 month ago

I never thought Liverpool will win the league.  They lack enough players with the right motivation and they have failed to add anything new to the way that they play.   I expect it to be Man City or Tottenham. 

I think the way Liverpools owners destroying the prestige of the club is going do much more harm than the loss of van Dijk.  The clubs local fans will be horrified at the prospect of their club being condemned to play in some Boreovision Pooper League and ejected from the Premiership.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just who gives a damn.

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Still got the best team in the league overall. They will win it, just not by as many points as last season

• Stilty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think people are forgetting Van Dijk was on the pitch the entire game when Villa beat them 7-2, lmao. 

• Unfortunately, it's impossible to see them winning without him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no one cares about liverpool baby.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.