Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

My boyfriend smokes in the bathroom and shower, the ceiling and walls have started going yellow , how can I remove this ?

• L

Dump your idiot boy friend and find one that does NOT smoke.  You need to clean your bathroom walls, with bleach, and let them dry.

I live in a dusty area, and after 6 years the dust settled to a thick glug. The only thing that worked for me was a good shower cleanser! I just sprayed on the walls and used a scrubbing brush. I didn't have to scrub too hard as the shower cleanser just dissolved everything.

Just force him to clean the bathroom by himself or else you will no longer be with him. he is gonna clean it for sure if he loves you.

• garry

repaint the bathroom and tell him no smoking in the house , out side with an ashtray , and clean the mess you made .. been smoking outside for years now .

With soap, water or any good spray cleaner. And do it regularly. That smell and film makes the whole house smell bad. 

use a sponge mop w dish soap and murphys oil soap,oughta clean up nice

• drip

HE can remove by washing the walls and ceiling.

There are many home products to mix up and many products  you can find at a hardware store.

This is something HE should be doing weekly. A build up of smoke and nicotine is goi g to be hard to get off

Scrub with some pine sol and water.

1 a good scrub with bleach.

2 re paint.

3 new boyfriend.

• BJJ

Best solution is tell him to stop smoking 

Btw , how the hell can he smoke in the shower