Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Who have been your favorite players from your club and your favourite players from any other club (nation- & worldwide)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Billy Bremner - The best captain ever.  Totally committed. 

Eddie Gray - Amazing player and wonderful human being. 

Lucas Radebe - Great Player and captain. Totally loyal. European fair play award. Wonderful charity work.  Turned downed Sir Alex.   

Gazza and Pele  

• 15 hours ago

Diego Maradona  os one of my favorite players 

• 1 month ago

I always favour Midfield creative players over your Midfield Generals nevermind strikers and defenders.

So at Blackburn, who I have seen play 3rd Gordon Cowans, 2nd Tim Sherwood and by far and away the best Tugay Kermigolu the Turk best bit of business we ever did with Glasgow Rangers you got your own back when you sold us Barry Ferguson(Scotland Captain! I couldn't believe how crap he was)

Surely todays best playmakers(EPL) are Rodriguez and Grealish(You can keep your KDB city)

As for worldwide I always thought Pirlo and Zidanne were quite good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Voeller, Bratseth, Klose, Diego, Riedle, Pizzaro

Gullit, Matthaeus, Savícevic, Hagi, Sammer, Haessler, Xavi, Pirlo, Lahm, Rivaldo, Davids

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

From my club at the moment. Greg Olley. Signed for us 2 years ago, stuck with us after being forcibly relegated and re-signed this season. A player who is far too good for the national north.

Jon Mellish at Carlisle, Tom White and Aynsley Pears at Blackburn are both favourites due to being ex gateshead players

In terms of top level players. Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Ngolo Kante and Koke.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.