Suave 

Tresemme 

Prell 

Pert 

Head & Shoulders 

VO5 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This completely depends on your hair and skin makeup. What might not work in my hair, could work fine for my sister, or vice versa. I personally use Love, Beauty, & Planet right now, and I only use the shampoo. I use a Renpure leave-in mist as a "conditioner."

• Elvive.

• I like Tresseme. I've tried Garneir, doesn't work too well for me.

If I had to choose a professional line, Redkin would be the one, that's what my stylist uses. 

You should only use head and shoulders if you have dandruff, so that's not the best shampoo for every hair type.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"All clear men"

• 1 month ago

pubic hair.............??

beer shampoo every time

oh yes 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sebastian professional or guy tang. I am a hair dresser & these are my go to for all types of hair! Female and  male. 

• 1 month ago

It actually depends on your hair type. Schwarzkopf shampoos are good and I also prefer Indique hair shampoo too, they make your hair so smooth & silky and shinny.  

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

half of those aren't even shampoo as they are hair products or something else

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love Elvive and Garnier the most, they make my hair smooth and shiny. Andrelon makes my hair greasy very quickly, I don’t use the other shampoos, I used them very rarely sometimes but I prefer Elvive and Garnier. They are simply the best! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.