PSG 1-2 MAN UTD - Yet another good performance without Pogba starting?

Maybe he should just come on as a sub. I honestly think we look more composed without him starting. Yes it's only been one game for Tuanzebe this season but I was impressed with his performance tonight.

And history has also repeated itself.

Sorry Stilty but I doubt Newcastle would even make it past the group stage in the CL. I get that it wasn't PSG's strongest team but I STILL expected a lot more from PSG's front 3.

he needs to be in a side that makes it really easy for him to do whatever he wants to do, which tends to be that extra touch or two, holding on that ball that half a second longer than he has to or needs to so he can pull off one of his crowd pleasing turns etc

hes a flair player really, an entertainer who needs everything around him to HELP him be that.

otherwise hes not really all that.  I wouldn't call him world class and I'm sure PP understands why others won't consider him to be world class either despite being a world cup winner.  He needs to show this for United.

Zlatan at United was the one player who I felt was bringing out the best in all the palyers at United at the time, including Pogba.

lets see what more he has to offer as the season continues.  If Ole manages to get the best out of him at some stage that would help the team no doubt and I'm sure Pogba would fancy himself to retain his form over a stretch of games.  If the team can crack into the top 4 and start sniffing at the top 2 places and stick around there up until Christmas, mentalyl it will lift the players and the fans and the vibe will be good at Old Trafford.

key here is just to pick up points.  we cna discuss perofrmances and stuff later.

all that matters is points on the board and avoiding defeats if possible.

without injuries and citys failure to replace kompany and silva it remains to be see whether any other teams can capitalise and emerge as title challengers this season.

Pogba= overrated. Talent is not worth anything.

United are unbeaten in their zebra kit, they should wear it for home games. 

Manchester United have to perform consistently good in the Premier League also.

i saw the result today an thought the game was today.

how embarrassing is THAT ?

anyway you're all addicted to this and im not so the jokes on you end of the day not me.

i have a life and a successful career in construction work.

• Ryan

Pogba was a good sub. I liked how Ole set up with 2 players you'd considers DMs because the team good selection by Ole credit where credit is due. I wonder if Pogba isn't playing much cuz he is being sold next summer?

It was a fair result, could've even been more goals for United. Wan Bissaka was so good he's really coming into his own atm. People will say Martial played for the penalty, but PSG do it all the time, live by the sword, die by the sword. Martial can be guilt-free.

• Stilty

Varchester United strike again, PSG were missing key players too, that was a B team midfield. 

Yep, especially considering we were without some key players.

I think PSG grew into the game and it became somewhat even with both teams creating chances.

Really good gaming from a neutral POV, but what a result, away from home.

Pogba is good and given our last two games, he should probably remain an impact sub, he's good on the ball, does really well at holding it up and can make a good pass, really good if you're trying to hold onto the result and maybe try hitting a team on the break, he utilises is size and strength well, though it can be frustrating to watch at times.

Good finish from Rashford, but I have noticed that he can be wasteful at times, like when we do a quick counter, he takes too much time and fluffs his chances, whether he hit it off target or an opposition defender closes him down.

All in all, I'm really happy with the performance, considering who we were playing and yeah, Tuanzebe did well, but great defensive performance from Wan Bissaka too, stood out to me.

Maybe Fernandez should remain captain, some rumours suggest he was p*ssed at Maguire against Spurs and really seems to play with his heart, especially great, considering how important he's been for us since joining. 

Source(s): Man Utd fan.