Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Why do the elite not want people to be consciously woke? Why do they try to put a price tag on happiness?

Lived my whole live believing the crap of the industry of psychiatry. I am finally starting to realize that the meds that the pharmaceutical companies sell people don't cure people so that they can continue to make money and keep people's lifespans short. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Without the meds, you might become too manic, too depressed, too suicidal, too out of your own control to function in your surroundings. Whatever your psychological or neurological disorder is, there will be a situation that sets it off and harms you and/or others. I've encountered people ranting, attacking, urinating, ripping pages out of the books and even trying to corner me to watch or participate in sex  - as part of my workweek, let alone on public transit.

Some people do get addicted or over-medicated, but that involves the patient and/or the doctor - not the pharmaceutical companies.  Big Pharma wants to make big money, like Big Tobacco, and every other business, but not at the cost of ending your life and losing a consumer.

Go through your medication schedule with your doctor to see what can be decreased, removed or adjusted to give you more control  and a better quality of life.

• 1 month ago

Unfortunately your 'realisation' is completely incorrect. They want to keep people alive. That is what they do. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think logically the dominant countries DO take too much while poor people starve to death and THAT isnt right and should change, but the competitive capitalist world is the only healthy option, communism makes everyone poor

Also the liberals wanting communism or similar in the west are LAZY not 3rd world, they live in paradise the land of opportunity, they should be disgusted with themselves for complaining if you see the suffering 3rd world people go through (its a different level, not even the poorest Americans are anything close, you can work and get help in the west and still get help if you dont/cant , in a 3rd world country you may work and still not be able to eat and much worse, then these lazy western liberals have the AUDACITY to complain and demand more, as they take and do crime)

Source(s): We should be sending more money to the truly needy , thats the only change the world needs economically, the system atm is too greedy too cut throat and competitive, but ist already 90% as it should be
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WRONG FORUM. Not related to philosophy. The sociology forum is where you ought to be asking. 

• 1 month ago

maybe cause it helps some people

• You don't even know you are being played do you

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

those meds are supposed to help people

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.