CMD
Lv 7
CMD asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

PSG once again showing the world that Ligue 1 is a farmers league.?

Losing to Manchester United.... smh

PSG are such a small team.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Teams no longer feel that they will automatically lose whilst playing PSG and very good players will be able to overcome their fear of loss there 

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good match, psg are a decent side, just a bad night, it happens in football. However Ill admit I don't watch ligue 1 enough to make a judgement on the overall quality of the league. How much do you watch to make that sort of judgement?

• 1 month ago

That was still a great match.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trust me no team is afraid of PSG. I rate Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria. Navas as well is a good goalkeeper. But most of the team is filled with sh*t. You can see when they play they are so used to dominating teams and just taking loads of wild shots because they play in the poor french league. Neymar was miles better at Barca, Mbappe would be amazing for Real Madrid who are always linked with him, Di Maria was class at Madrid under Mourinho and Ancelotti. PSG need a world class coach and better players all over the pitch besides attack

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Is that why Lyon went further than all the rich PL clubs? Including yours who aren't even in the CL, lol. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.