Does it sound like this guy likes me?

So I’m friends with this guy from my college education classes. I’ve liked him for a while and I think he might like me back? We have worked in a few group projects together and whenever I suggest something, he agrees with it and says “sounds perfect”. He also sends me a reply to all of my Snapchat stories. He recently came over to my apartment for a bit and he seemed a little nervous talking to me, but I’m not sure if it’s because he likes me, or he’s just uncomfortable because he knows I like him (I think?). He’s a super nice person so I don’t think he would straight up tell me he doesn’t like me. I just need a little guidance here. Any thoughts on if you think he likes me, or if he’s just being a nice person? 

I think it is really hard to tell from those signs alone. The reason being is that things that he is doing are all ways in which a good friend may act as well. With that being said, this guy does seem to be very comfortable around you and may be attracted to you; he just may be unaware that you like him back. What I would do is to send vibes his way to let him know that you are attracted to him and would like him to "make a move." Remember, guys rely on getting these sorts of hints to guide them and to let them know how you are feeling so that they know whether or not to continue pursuing you. Doing things like complimenting this guy and telling him how much you enjoy his company, talking about fun places to go and ask him personal questions are all great ways of conveying you attraction to him. Good luck and I hope this helps :)

i think its a good thing that u two are friends, and in similar classes, and  have similar thinking and good teammates. i think its okay if hes not like toomuch excited. i think its good. hope that answers the question.tc. just thought what makes sense and wrote it.