Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If you had a friend who you love dearly she needs help with getting on her feet she said she pay me back but I just want her body in return?

Is that wrong of me, she has a bf but he's got a lot of problems she don't ask me for help but I know she needs it I don't mind it since she's a great friend but I want her body in return instead of me money back 

Dude help her don’t use her and screw with her heart. Try straightforwardness...........

Ask her if she’s up for no strings sex to let her decide so she doesn’t get her heart broken.

It’s really generous of you to say she doesn't have to pay you back the money that she owes you, but to say that you don't want anything other than her body in return, that is called sexual objectification. You know she’s a human being, and not an object, right?

• mokrie

So you want to turn your " FRIEND" into a prostitute? You suck.

Go for it...you've got nothing to lose but money.