Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is 42 too old to still being living your parents?

This lady next door is a 42 year old parent still living with her parents, goes from part time fast food job to part time fast food job only starting working at 26. Does Meth. Does no yard work while she lets her 67 year old disabled dad do it all while she sits staring at her phone smoking ciragettes so annoying rusty roof and house looks like a meth house smh....I can't be the only one seeing how lazy she is???

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You may be the only one judging her. None of your damned business. Instead of judging, how about offering to help.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dont let that lazy ***** mooch off her parents any longer. Turn her in for possession of meth.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it is if shes doing meth, maybe you should turn her in for that

• East
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I also see how lazy (and selfish and irresponsible) she is.

Wouldn’t most people go crazy if they lived with their parents at age 42?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why would anyone really be concerned about "this lady next door"? Try again. 

• 1 month ago

She's a parasite who sponges off her parents! 

• 1 month ago

Sounds like the problem isn't that she's 42 or that she's living with her parents, but that she does meth, smokes, doesn't help around the house, and doesn't have much ambition. All of which are none of your business. Her parents raised her and they continue to enable her to live like this. What's the roof got to do with anything? Don't you have anything better to do than spy on your neighbors? Take all that energy and go do his yard work or re-shingle his roof or something useful. 

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think your speaking for yourself. How would you know another persons life so we'll and your talking like the affected one is you 

• 1 month ago

I went to Germany where they had 4 generations living in one house 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My dads cousin is 58, turning 59 in a month and she lives at home with her 85 year old mother. She never moved out in her lifetime. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.