How come people everyone wants to control me and bash me for everything that I want to do?

So I've about had it with everyone here and everyone in my life and so I'm gonna take a break and go elsewhere. I'm just about sick and tired of being controlled. I'm just going to do whatever I want, when I want and I don't give a crap about what consequences might come. I've about had it with everyone here and everyone in my life.

By all means, go do whatever you want to do, but don't expect any benefits.  

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

If you don't care about the consequences why do you keep whining about them?

Please do go elsewhere, nobody here believes your BS or will miss you if you do.

Being autistic is not a free pass, and being and inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

• Ann

Well, the judge who ordered you to wear an ankle bracelet and also ordered you to have court-mandated therapy might have something to say about where you go and what you do.  If you try to (again) do something really stupid (which seems to be the norm for you) and you attempt to "do whatever you want", then you find your whiny little self in jail instead of your parents' home.  Also, consider that your parents may also finally be getting very tired of your antics and decide to put you out on the street to fend for yourself since you've never given them anything but grief.

• I bet this is over the 1,000th time Kenneth or you the imposter has posted this drivel. It is very old news. When you have been gone, noone has missed you and this place returned to some kind of normalcy.

You know what ? Just go whatever you want and shut up. I don't care wherever you end up. I've tried helping you many times and you just won't listen. This post has been reported to the FBI