Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Harris that the riots/protests are necessary ?

• Ann

No violence is never neccessary.

vote trump out and the social unrest stops at least temporarily because he is insensitive to the concerns of the protesters ... activism is what remains between elections until we get a chance to vote the problem out

No I don't at best it's not helpful for a pandemic. I'm still voting for her. Go ahead and thumbs down, at least I'm rational.

riots and protests are trumps scabs they are the ones all ways fighting

It's not a fake question because Harris has yet to disavow the rioters. Meanwhile Trump has been asked to disavow "white supremacists" multiple times and has done so. Though the term "white supremacists" is a political buzzword which mean if you disagree with me you are racist. Absolute nonsense. 

Sure.  I was running out of targets and didn't want to walk all the way downrange to get more.  Rioters make great targets, especially when they run.  Moving targets are so much more fun.

Yes, I agree with her . . . even if you misquote her. 

• Rick

nope, neither HER OR the RIOTS are 'necessary' ...........

Left wing anarchy is never necessary or acceptable.

She really means “left wing riots are necessary, but peaceful protests by the right need to be shut down”