mike asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Am i balding/thinning or is this normal?? ?

For the past 3/4 months ive been doing scalp massages and hand stands and also got myself a micro needling device (0.5mm) and applying all natural essential oils to my scalp to promote blood circulation on my head so that i could get fuller and healthier looking hair but as of now i havent really noticed a difference ever since i started my at home remedies. Im currently 21 years old atm and my main issue is whenever i step out the shower you can really see my scalp and whenever i mess/scramble my hair up you notice my scalp in certain areas like in the picture below. But when i lay my hair down and my hairs dry it doesnt look too bad. Im thinking of purchasing a low level laser head cap because i heard good things about it aswell. I havent thought of trying minoxidil yet because i heard you can get some minor side effects and finasteride is just out of the question for me lol. I first want to try all natural remedies to fixing my problem and if they truly dont work then ill maybe try minoxidil in the future but please if anyone has had the same issue as mine and was able to fix it naturally please lmk i would greatly appreciate it. 

• kelvin

no you still aren't

• Sandy

yeah, you're balding. it's genetic. look at the males on your father's side of the family. get to a hair club NOW.

This is my hair when its dry and not messy like the first picture. I know it looks normal like this but even when its dry and you slightly mess my hair up you can see scalp easily which i dont remember 2 years ago when i used to play with my hair my scalp wouldnt be soo noticeable as it is now.