Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Windows Vista, emails deleting themself?

So, I looked everywhere for this topic, so I am writing it here. I installed Windows Vista on my computer, and when I install any browser, I sign in to my Google account and I notice emails getting deleted, I don't know what is causing this to happen, I changed my password twice and I signed in from other computers, and nothing happens but when I sign in with my new password on my Precision M90 running Windows Vista, emails start getting deleted again. I don't know what is causing this to happen, I want to use my computer but I don't know how to stop chrome or whatever it is deleting my emails from happening. It only happens with the computers running Windows Vista, when I sign in from old computers I had with Windows 2000 or XP, emails don't delete themselves. I can't be the only one experiencing this. Other people sign in from Windows Vista computers on YouTube and I don't see or hear them saying anything related to my concern. I want to stop this from happening, what is causing my emails to get deleted when I sign in from my computer. It doesn't seem like anyone is hacking me, so I know it's an issue with my Precision M90.

You're probably using a mail client that is configured to delete messages from your email account after it has downloaded them. Don't set up Windows Mail.