Liberals do you still think Democrats are looking out for your best?

I took a stroll through the fairy tail forest of lame stream media and no mention  of BLM or racial injustice.  Did they ride that pony as far are your gullible hopefulness would take them on the road to power? When will you learn that they are USING you to get what THEY want, and don't give a crap about you? Minorites are waking up to this and flocking to Trump. Because he wants to improve their lives, not use them.

• James

Certainly more than the republicans. After all Republicans don’t believe you have a right to healthcare.

• J P

I'm thinking your parents thought your teachers were liberals so they told you it would be okay to ignore their tutelage on math, spelling and grammar. That, or you're related to the "be best" crowd and haven't yet obtained your genius visa. Perhaps you are stuck in Bizarro World and your hero has not yet put on the Superman gear. Good luck to you friend. EDIT: I apologize for neglecting to say you're wise to recommend Jesus. What has happened to your principles? Has Trump taken them somewhere? Jesus healed the lame and you use the word "lame" as an epithet.

You silly contards are so confused about everything these days.

Sorry, the media is not the Democrats. And your side sure as hell doesn't stand for my interests or those of people in my town and state.

The media doesn't give attention to every damn topic under the sun every single day? Shocking.

You may think you are the wise man who knows better than people of color where their interests lie, but in fact they are smarter than you on their interests, and that's why people of color tend to overwhelmingly support the Democrats. The Democrats aren't perfect, but remember in the 1960s, the Democrats made the choice to embrace civil rights, voting rights, women's rights, and various social programs, and gave up the white racists (the Dixiecrats) who flocked to the Republican Party. There are a great many things that the Democrats have done to make America more equal, but the Republicans continue to put up a good fight. 

• Leo

Your rant is gibberish.

Modern Americans politics is a choice between the lesser of two evils. Right now I believe Biden is the lesser evil.