18 and 2 year old sharing a room ?

Im moving to a new apartment and it only has 2 rooms, my parents want me to share with my sister but honestly, as much as i love her i have to admit she's insufferable. I don't like kids, especially little kids, she's always crying, throwing up, making a mess you know being a toddler, and I help out with her all the time but i feel its a little unfair that i can't even get any personal space. I barely go out, so i spend most of my time in my room and idk how im going to handle having this kid around all the time. Also I don't understand why they cant just put the bed inside their room i mean she was sleeping with them like 2 months ago whats changed, they have the space for it. Anyway give me good arguments to get out of this please, i will go insane if i have to share a room

update: i wrote the title wrong lmao i´m 17, my bad

• ?

If a family of four is downsizing into a too small apartment it's probably because of some financial reversal and can't be helped. So maybe a little empathy for your parents as I doubt they're doing this just on a lark. You're legally an adult and likely won't be living there much longer anyway. I'd suck it up to help the family, knowing that it's only for a few more years. 

Get a job. Move out. Whether your 17 or 18 your parents are not in the wrong. They pay the rent. They support you. If you don't like their rules, you need to move out. 

• art

if your still at school tell them you wont be able to study with a toddler in the room and if your sister keeps waking you up at night you wont be able to concentrate in class and your grades will suffer, ask if you could at least get a small lock for the bedroom door to keep her out when you are studying.

at the end of the day its their house and their rules - maybe they need a bit of privacy for some 'Adult Time' to make another little brother or sister for you to look after

• ?

maybe you should move out

• T J

Its your parents way of pushing you out of the home.

At 18 maybe you should think of moving out of the family home and becoming independent.