Who was the worst girlfriend or boyfriend that you ever had and why?

• rick

I've met some real creeps. The ex-wife was probably the worst. Not sure she qualifies as a GF. She was violent, and verbally abusive. She cheated regularly, and her mother helped her. Her whole family virtually preyed on me and our kids. She moved out to live with her boyfriend(s). She walked out on me and four young girls. Another was partially disabled from a surgical error. She had won a large cash settlement. I loaned/gave her rent and grocery money several times, while she was waiting for the money. When she got the money, she just disappeared! Not even a goodbye. About a year later, she called from 'Vegas. She said "It's all gone. Can you come and get me?"  I said 'no' and hung up the phone. Met a real "queen"  at a singles bar just after my divorce. She soon excused herself to use the ladies room. I saw her make a phone call at that time. Pretty soon her husband came in looking for somebody to kill !! She had called him and he was insanely jealous. 

never had a boyfriend yet but i felt the pain associted with it.I dont call him being a bad boyfriend , but a overmart friend.  like abandining as a friend not a romantic interet. big difference but crucial

Its depends on each side and temperature  

• T J

The one that cheated on me.

I had a girlfriend who was a liberal democrat.  All she talked about was how great Biden is and how much she hates America.  I told her to take a flying f*ck.  After we broke up, she was protesting against America by lying on the freeway to block traffic.  Unfortunately, she was run over by a semi and killed instantly.