In 1950 did they have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and milk served on airplanes for free?

I rode aircraft in the late 1940s and the middle 1950s, also later.  I am told that in 1947 the airline gave me milk, cookies and oxygen, since the DC-3 flight over the mountains had no pressurization.  TWA gave me a box lunch with a chicken sandwich and an apple.  That was 1954.  Later, PanAm served full meals on international flights.  Those were pretty good.

The flights I was on in 1960 and after went downhill on cuisine.  I was lucky to get a bag of peanuts.

Over North Vietnam in the late 1960s, there were no refreshments at all for us.

• ?

I can't speak about the 50's, but in the 60's and 70's, most flights included a meal of some sort, depending on the time of day and length of the flight.