What do you make of gobby MP's shouting 'scum' at the government?

It doesn't seem very constructive to me.

• ?

I don't know about 'gobby MPs' but quite honestly, if ever there was a time to GET TOGETHER and sort out a plan that the population can understand, it's now.   I know the Opposition has to keep the governing Party honest but whenever I hear all this shouting and being negative at the moment, I just wonder if any of them could have done better!!   We are all in unknown territory and we should all be pulling together not being critical.

• ?

The Lords are unelected so it is a joke anyway

• No doubt that's from the Labour Party who's MPs were dragged up on the council estates. 

They are like a gang of kids in the school playground. Get shut of the lot of them.

Maybe not constructive, but undeniably accurate.

Some MPs are yobs. I guess that's why they are not in government.

• It didn't happen, the sniveling Tory scumbag in question invented it and the media made a thing out of it to distract from the Tories starving children