Who is Russia enemy?

Just watched new Netflix serial "To The Lake".

What do you think about it?

Update:

Hey, Trolls,

The question was Who is Russia enemy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Putin is Russia enemy. Usurp throne of Tsar. Lose Empire. Lose Ukraine and Crimea. Attack Georgia. Make poor. Heap plenty bad. Wet brain.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In matter of fact, after fall of communism, US and Russia have not direct conflicts of interest. They same could not be said about China and Iran.

Hillary and Co. are pushing Russia to join China, and /or Iran.

I was told Russians dislike both China and Muslims.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

freedom.  The US before and after Trump.  Ukraine.  The balkans in general.  

• 1 month ago

Must be nice,but it,s very prejudiced about russian bllod race,I know now,idly still.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The United States, though Russia is not the aggressor as we are always told.

• 1 month ago

America's Russian enemies are people on this forum that stir up discord among the American people.  Russia has enough problem of their own without messing in American Elections.  This goes for China and Iran.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Russian ships use the English Channel as their playground while rapefugees cross the Channel

• 1 month ago

Maybe Putin. Does Russia really need a pseudo Tsar.

• 1 month ago

Typical bad screenwriting and dialogue. Like most foreign productions.  Have you seen "Fauda"?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i've never heard of it, nor am i interested in it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.