What did you all think of the team of Deuce, Domino and their manager Cherry?

So Deuce, Domino and Cherry made their main roster on the January 19th 2007 taping of WWE friday night Smackdown. They had like a 1950's gimmick and would come out in a pink Cadillac. They had some feuds with Paul London and Brian Kendrick. They also feuded with Finaly and Hornswoggle.The gimmick lasted over a year I believe, then they all gradually separated from each other. What did you all think of this group?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

As a tandem, they were OK at best.  I think Cliff "Domino" Compton could've been more in wrestling based on charisma and look alone.  As a wrestler, he was okay, but as a talker he was a fairly good promo.

Cherry was cute, and was rumored to have more in-ring skill than what was put on display, but I don't really have an opinion about her one way or the other.  She was eye candy on the outside.  Don't even remember her talking.

Deuce had a lot of opportunities as a singles and never really paid off as a talent.  With that being said, I haven't been a fan of any of the Snukas, adopted or otherwise.

• A Trio who looked like they walked off the set of Grease, American, Graffiti, Laverne & Shirley or Happy Days. I was intrigued by the fact that The Son of Jimmy Super Fly Snuka was working for WWE. Once they released him, I haven't seen him since.

• 1 month ago

i haven't seen them performing 

• 1 month ago

Of course Cherry was my favorite of the group I would of have liked to see her wrestler. Not sure she ever did before though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It was a cheesy idea that didn’t do well

• 1 month ago

I barely remember it

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They were OK, their characters didn't have a lot of depth for me. Got bored with them really quickly. Under a different gimmick they could have stuck around and done something half decent.

• 1 month ago

i found them cool they did not have much success though. that was a long time ago!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.