Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What's a horror movie that is not scary?

I watched Sleepy Hollow last night because I knew it wasn't scary because I already saw it when it first came out. I need more family friendly Halloween movies to watch. Not too kiddy though. I've already seen all the Tim Burton movies or most of it. I want to watch something that I haven't seen yet. I've already googled the Halloween movie list and watched the ones I thought didn't seem too scary.

• 14 hours ago

Watch your favorite movies online https://123moviesweb.net/

The whole Ghost Busters series if more funny than scary. 

The Exorcist. This made me laugh.

Most horror movies are just silly, rather than scary! "Halloween" comes first to mind. It was a just a senseless collection of gruesome murders with no explanation why  they were committed or why the killer is so invulnerable. 

John Dies at the end.

Jeepers creepers 2

Army of Darkness

Krampus on netflix

and definitely Dead Snow 2

maybe Return to Oz

How about the movie called Scream! It came out in like 1997 and will really keep u into it. It's like a movie plot within a movie plot...has some scares, but wont give the kids nightmares, but is really intertaining with a nice looking case and some funny parts. Rose McGowan and Skeet Ulrich along with Drew Barrymore are in it. 

Next, the Jeepers Creepers movies there are 3. I think the 2nd one is better than the first, but either 1 or 2 is great! Skip seeing part 3 as this is just when producers got greedy and made a crappy movie to further reel in from the success of the first 2.

• Olive

The Hollow(2004)  The Pumpkin Karver(2006)

99 out of 100 horror movies aren’t scary at all, so you have a lot to pick from.

The Shining. Don't get me wrong it's amazing it just wasn't terrifying as ppl made it out to be. In my opinion it was more unsettling/disturbing rather than out right horrifying.

Another one is Get Out (10/10 but not very scary) 

You might try some of these:

Gremlins

Hocus Pocus

The Addams Family

Death Becomes Her

Fright Night

The Lost Boys

Ghostbusters

Army of Darkness

Monster Squad

Return of the Living Dead

Creepshow

Tremors

An American Werewolf in London

Slither

The Crow

Pumpkinhead