Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I have a crush on my university tutor?

Okay i know it sounds weird but bear with me.. im a male 27 years old and i have just started university. 

I have a maths tutor who is not a professor and does sort of one to one sessions for students who need help.Shes not super smoking hot, i would rate her a 5/10 but somehow i really like her and i think she might also like me too since she couldnt take her eyes off of me during introduction to tutors.She looks like shes about my age too but i dont know if it would be appropriate for me to book a one to one session with her and see how it goes from there.What do you guys think? Do you think i should start flirting with her and see where it goes? Or if you have any tips i would love to hear it.

• God

After you finish a session ask her if she'd like to go have a cup of coffee with you.  It's not like a REAL DATE.  You'll be able to tell if she's interested or not.

• Barry

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Go for it. You have nothing to lose.