how to change of address on drivers license?

my wife and i moved across the street and need to change our house number on our drivers license

5 Answers

  • May
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Duh....Simply notify your DMV of your new address.

    there is no need to get new licenses.

  • Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    I can do it online in my state. Maybe you can, too.

  • 1 month ago

    Register as Democrat, they can change it to what ever you want it to be as long as you vote more than once

  • 1 month ago

    Look up your local DMV website and I am sure the instructions are there.

    50 to 1 shot:

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Go to your local DMV and they can change it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.