Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

How would you feel if your son had a gay teacher and that teacher made your son gay?

Being Gay is Rarely a choice 99% are Born Gay

Don't be so ridiculous. Nobody can "make" someone gay. They might be able to make it easier or less stressful for someone to "come out", but nobody can "make" someone gay.

It is impossible to make anyone gay. I assume what you mean is a gay teacher assaulting a boy sexually.

In Britain these days there is no culture of cover-up, as there might have been in times past.  The teacher would be arrested and charged.  That would, of course, apply to a teacher of either gender assaulting a student of either gender.

I'd feel like I'm an idiot thinking someone can "make" a person gay. I'd also feel really stupid for thinking there is something wrong with having a gay son. Can you imagine a worse parent in the world?

I would be furious. Homosexuals have no right becoming teachers. It’s wrong to leave them alone with impressionable young minds.

You can not make someone gay.