Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

How would you feel if your son had a gay teacher and that teacher made your son gay?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Being Gay is Rarely a choice 99% are Born Gay

• 1 month ago

Don't be so ridiculous. Nobody can "make" someone gay. They might be able to make it easier or less stressful for someone to "come out", but nobody can "make" someone gay.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is impossible to make anyone gay. I assume what you mean is a gay teacher assaulting a boy sexually.

In Britain these days there is no culture of cover-up, as there might have been in times past.  The teacher would be arrested and charged.  That would, of course, apply to a teacher of either gender assaulting a student of either gender.

• 1 month ago

I'd feel like I'm an idiot thinking someone can "make" a person gay. I'd also feel really stupid for thinking there is something wrong with having a gay son. Can you imagine a worse parent in the world?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would be furious. Homosexuals have no right becoming teachers. It’s wrong to leave them alone with impressionable young minds.

• 1 month ago

You can not make someone gay.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.