Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Would taking a Viagra help make my penis bigger?

Would taking one and masturbation help my penis at all

I only took one day of sex ed classes. Where do I find a class that teaches me how to cope with uncontrollable masturbation and where do I find a class that teaches sex ed.?

• Nick

nope                             .

• Jesus

Viagra is recommended to improve the erections in the old men, but the size of the penis doesn't increase.   

• balan

Viagra can help in retaing  erections and not in increasing the size.However any sex enhancing medicines to be taken with the consent of your family doctor.Regards.

• T J

No, it will not make it bigger.

the only way to make it bigger is an operation and getting fat

Listen to Fred about the Viagra... he's shooting you straight.

As for learning about sex... read a book, like "The Joy of Sex", or take a class at your local community college.

Go to Amazon and search for books about sex... you may even find some at Audible.com and you can listen to them instead of actually reading.

• Fred

Viagra is a blood flow medication for old guys whose arteries are starting to clog and narrow.  For older men one side effect is better blood flow to the penis and suddenly they can get erections again.

Viagra does nothing positive for healthy young guys and many stupidly believe Viagra is a sex drug which it is not.  It does not make you horny or give you a bigger erection or improve your sex life in any way unless you are an older man.  

of course not, viagra/masturbation does not increase tissue growth. Viagra just increases blood flow.  You would have to look around for any classes, sex ed is taught is schools, grammar schools.