Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Hey, astrology idiots, sorry to burst your ignorant bubble, but astrology is FAKE?

1. The stars and planets have shifted over 1000 years ago.

2. No celestial body gives a smelly, fat sh*t about your love life, physical appearance, personality, etc.

3. Astrology has been debunked by science more than 1000 times.

But go ahead, it’s nearly impossible to argue with you idiots.

Update:

Well, 18 gibbs 20, I’m tired of these morons acting like this trash of a pseudoscience actually has an affect on you.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You knew you were going to trigger idiots, so why did you make this?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t disagree. Like at all. But damnnn, chill.

• 4 weeks ago

Oh, so you've studied Astrology and after that study have determined it's fake?

I'm guessing not.

"People who don't believe in Astrology don't know anything about Astrology." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

• 4 weeks ago

haha. that's funny

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WRONG, RUDE AND REPORTED...U MUST BE SO NARROW MINDED...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A fake what?  Really, don't you think you should master elementary English before criticizing anyone regarding anything?

No it's nearly impossible to penetrate the willful ignorance of skeptics.  To wit:

>>1. The stars and planets have shifted over 1000 years ago. <<

LMAO!  The planets have shifted?? No kidding?  Hey genius!  They move all the time. As for the stars, people who know and understand astrology realize that they don't use the "stars" i.e. the constellations.  They use signs. And the only thing that has shifted is the imaginary boundaries of the signs in relation to the point of the vernal equinox. Look that up before making a bigger fool of yourself.  I'd explain it further, but it's impossible to penetrate the willful ignorance of the skeptic

>>2. No celestial body gives a smelly, fat sh*t about your love life, physical appearance, personality, etc. <<

No one said they did. You mock what you don't understand. 

3. Astrology has been debunked by science more than 1000 times.Astrology has NEVER been debunked by science.  All kneel before the God-word; "science." 

Oh sure a couple of stage magicians and people who have zero understanding of scientific testing, have made the claim, but they are all junk scientists using junk science.  Try understanding the Gauquelin evidence for starters. Forget that.  Too difficult.  Try understanding legitimate testing and realizing it doesn't start with a false premise.

>>But go ahead, it’s nearly impossible to argue with you idiots.<<

Look up psychological projection. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Science is neutral and works equally if you have a benevolent government or an "evil" one. All the nations want an effective Covid vaccine. When does astrology step up the plate?

Astrology promoters don’t corner the market for morality. Nor do they accept the burden of proof. They’re out to fleece the gullible not to help humanity. There is no need to provide evidence when 25% of the US adults blindly believe. 

But, using insults doesn’t make your point rational. Attack the subject not the person.

• 1 month ago

Then why argue?  No one is forcing you to believe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So, what's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality? This is Yahoo ANSWERS, not Yahoo Rants.

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I guess it just makes them happy to believe this stuff 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.