Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Reliable new polls put Trump ahead in every battleground state. Do you think it was because of Bidens plan to eliminate oil jobs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

yes...................

• 4 weeks ago

I think you are as ill informed as all Trump Supporters.  Get out of the way, so America can be great and Rebuild Better than what we have been forced to put up with !!

• 1 month ago

No I think it’s that the polls are done in ways to sway results in the way they are taken and the desired results of the group taking the poll, any poll taken by news media should be discarded as garbage they are very one sided. In my opinion.

• 1 month ago

Could be... could also be that Biden is a liar and people are beginning to realize it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Against the will of the 0bama administration the USA has become energy independent thanks to the exploitation of the tar-sands deposits using fracking.  Same exact thing the Canadians are doing. 

The Trump administration has been encouraging of this and led to a boom in oil.  

Biden & Harris will shutdown fracking & kill all those oil related jobs. 

Yes, the loss of oil jobs & Biden's subservience to the eco-wackos will help Trump. 

Attachment image
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well that didn't help SloJoe.  His handlers are still choking from when he said it

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Every poll I just looked at has Biden leading Trump in key states.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lying for Putin is still lying

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course it was because of that.

• 1 month ago

That or it got too hard for the Liberal media to keep lying to America about how Biden leads President Trump by double digits when Biden cannot even draw a crowd to his campaign events. Biden held a car rally for his supporters. FOUR vehicles showed up. President Trump enters hospital and within one hour hundreds of people spontaneously show up to show their support. Sure, Biden is leading President Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.