is slightly burnt better than raw? lol?

Update:

i just saw something/ chef ramsey also complains something is overcooked xD

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

yes, health wise, unless its toast....

• 4 weeks ago

It would all depend on what you are cooking. Toast- yes. Beef- no.

• 4 weeks ago

If it's meat then definitely. Can't be risking salmonella. Obviously most vegetables + fruits you can eat raw

• 4 weeks ago

Depends on what it is. Raw chicken would be worse than burned, but a raw zucchini is better than a burned one. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'd rather have burnt chicken than raw chicken. some ppl think u can eat "rare" cooked chicken lol

• 1 month ago

Fire was accidently discoverd, so how can it's evolutional to burn and eat meat? ... Then cooked meat conserves quite meat , allowing to not go ... LOL. What i might think is that fertilizer is simpler to urge than meat ...

• Darla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. It's okay. Do better next time. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, slightly burnt bread is still Toast, but Raw toast is just bread. 

• 1 month ago

I think it is your opinion on what is "slightly burnt", a bit of char or toasted is. 

I ordered some roasted calamari yesterday and only one or two pieces had any bit of an indication they were "roasted" A bit more would have been nice. I like a medium rare steak with a bit of "char" on the outside.  Some may call that burned, I call it flavor. 

I knew someone that would only eat toast that had been blackened.  That is the way his mom made toast and that is the way he likes his toast.  No way I would eat toast that way, I like mine golden brown not much more than that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I guess it depends on what you prefer. 

If it’s raw, you’re more likely to get food poisoning so it’s great if you like diarrhea. 

If it’s burnt, you’re more likely to get cancer. If you like losing your hair, feeling nauseous, then burnt it is. 

I personally prefer eating burnt food than raw food because I have a better survival rate. You would have to eat a lot of burnt food over a long period to get cancer. Eat the wrong raw food like raw chicken and it’s the runs in a few hours. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.