Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How do I stop my nipples from showing through my shirt as a male ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I have large nipples that are highly obvious,my wife loves he way they look and they are a major erogenous zone when we make love.Relax and enjoy them,people that notice are either turned on or off, their choice

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

double layer shirts? scotch tape? 

wife beaters. double tees. 

• 1 month ago

layers, thick shirts, undershirts, try not to get them wet, shirts with pockets over nipples, patterned shirts make it less obvious, stand more hunched over so the shirt doesnt touch you, wear loser shirts, vests. but honestly dont be self conscious about it (easier said than done, i know). everybody has them and if people are making fun of you for it or whatever, ignore them and drop them. 

• Jesus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Be not embarrassed for that reason, the manliness of a man is not measured by the size of its nipples. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Khan with best answer. lol

• 1 month ago

Avoid fitting dresses and use loose fitting dress

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think I've ever seen that question before, but the others are right. Still weird, though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

wear an undershirt

old worn out shirts become thin material

buy new thicker material shirts

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Show them off with pride as it excites the girls and the gay males and increases your chance of getting sex.  If you go swimming it doesn't worry you if your nipples show and it is no big deal to others..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wear a bra.............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.