So my ex girlfriend slept with another guy and that makes me sad...how do i make the sadness i feel go away?

So my ex and i ended in good terms a month ago..every once in a while we will talk about life....today she told me that one of her ex coworkers became a boss at another company and offered her a position as manager which is why she moved to another city ....apparently he was hitting on her....they had sex like a week ago....and that makes me sad...i know we are not a couple no more but i feel sad....just the thought that someone else used her body and saw her naked and felt her makes me sad...how do i make the sadness go away??

• Good

You find a new girl that excites you.

It's amazing how quickly you can get

over the old one when you find one

better suited to you.

.

Quit talking to her and move on with your life

Forget her and don't be in her contact/friend list.Let her have her own  life and you have no business to be concerned with .She is silly  to  tell you about her sexual experience, probably  hinting that  you are not that good in bed.Whatever  may be the intentions you should stop thinking about her and go for fresh pastures

• zipper

It is over, so who she sleeps with is none of your business.  You need to GROW-UP!

you need to keep yourself occupied

She is no longer part of you life...let her go is setting yourself freed

Yeah she's going to be banging tons of dudes, deal with it.

Go out for awhile.Look around.Take notice of which girls look at you and they smile at you. Those girls are interested in you.The girls who dont look at you at all arent interested in you. Once you realise which girls like you and are interested in you,try saying hello to any of them you like.Smile back at them and say hi.Introduce yourself to them and find out what their name is. Then get to know each other.Ask each other questions to learn more about each other. If you all that then you'll feel better.

If it makes you sad then don't talk to her anymore because you were both gonna move on at some point. I know you guys ended on good terms but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to be friends. Why put yourself through that pain? you clearly aren't over her so at this point you're just torturing yourself. Try not to do that because it sounds like you're okay with being her friend but you're sad when you hear she slept with someone else. Friends don't get upset with each other about stuff like that. That's a sign that you're not ready to just be her friend and this in my opinion is why exs shouldn't be friends. One is always not over the other and it causes drama or sadness. Its always gonna be something. So how do you make the sadness go away? take a step back from being her friend and don't go back unless you can 100 percent handle her moving on and not feel upset about it. I know its tough right now but it's gonna get better it just takes time and healthy distractions. Hope this helps and good luck.

• kristy

She’s moved on and having a good time. You should too

Stop talking to her. She’s clearly trying to make you jealous and youre falling for it. She’s single now so anybody that she wants can see her naked.

Your language of someone ‘using’ her body is worryingly mysoginistic. Maybe she ‘used’ your naked body too. Move on saddo