Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which zodiac signs are the most likely to protect Cancer women?

I think Aries is. This Aries woman gets mad at me every time I hurt her Cancer female friend, how sweet, lol.. Probably Aquarius women too, sometimes they can be protective, and they defend Cancer women a lot it seems. Both Aries women and Aquarius women resent anyone who hurts Cancer women, they will call you a crazy and horrible person once you have hurt Cancer women. I also feel like they secretly gang up together to destroy me as a revenge. They are very nice and kind people if they like you, but if they dislike you, they can be very mean as well.

Probably, Scorpio or Pisces

• Janet

Everyone is an Aries.  

I have no planets in Aries, but I have Aries on my 6th House.  My friend has her Sun in Pisces (born early March) BUT has her Mercury, Venus and Mars in Aries, as well as Aries on both her 6th and 7th Houses ... so she is VERY Aries.

My point is that your "zodiac sign" is ONLY your Sun sign, just 2% of your entire birthchart, and no two people are astrologically the same.

So Sun sign astrology is just for entertainment, and is a way for uneathical writers to make money off readers who don't understand astrology.

If you want to know how Mr. A protects Ms. Sun-in-Cancer, vs. how Mr. B protects her, you have to do up the birthcharts for all 3 of these people, based on the MOMENT and place of their birth. And look for interactions (synastry aspects) between each person's Ascendant and 10 planets, with those same factors in the other person's charts.

Sun signs give you no information. And everyone has ALL 12 planets in their own personal unique natal chart .... what varies is which Signs are stronger, and which Signs are stressed and act out the negative behaviors of that Sign, and which Signs are harmonized and act our the positive behaviors of that Sign. And this depends on how the 10 planets interact/aspect.

As for "resentment", that is not shown by their Sun's sign.  Look to the individual's Moon (emotional reactions) and Mars (assertiveness).  Maybe Saturn (afflicted in the natal chart, Saturn can be resentul).

Besides, it is a rather big assumption to make that any specific man will WANT to protect any woman.  Healthy relationships do not see woman as some weak dependent woman who needs protecttions, but see the woman as competent and an equal.

YES FIRE SIGNS GO WELL WITH WATER SIGNS..HUBBY IS AN ARIES AND IM PISCES...ALSO ONE SOULMATE IS LEO AND THE OTHER IS AN ARIES TOO..ALL GREAT GUYS..