is 27 years old to old to make a career change?

In this day and age, people make career changes in their 50's.  At me job we just hired a 60 year-old guy and he came from a completely different line of work.  

Definitely not! :-)

No, just be wise and maybe keep some money under the mattress just in case. Take your time, assess your skills, your abilities, your social and soft skills. As well as your technical and computer skills and look at the job market you would like to be in, look at the 5 to 7 most likely job markets you will work at. Try to see if your skills will work, if not, do what I would do and pull a "Girlboss", that is, start an "At Home" Business as a side business for yourself and sell either used or left over items that are not selling at brick and motor and sell it online or by flyers or ads in the local papers of your hometown or local apps or shopping apps by phone. Make sure to have all the legal done so you can own it and make sure no one is spying on your computer and phone, so your business or businesses are not stolen. 

No. It is just the right time to see where do you plan to go next and make the right move.

LOL! Walk in to any community college and you’ll find people twice your age starting over again. Jobs change so fast now a days - the one you retire doing - may not even be created yet. Good luck!

• zipper

NOT AT ALL! I have changed my direction four times in the last 51 years, change can be a very good thing for some people and others panic at just thinking about it.  It is more up to your personal make up and life style.

Definitely not. You're so young! This is the time to change something if you want, because when you will be 70, it will be really late. 

• garry

no , your always welcome to become a preist ..

• Kyle

nope.  have you considered the military?  they have plenty of jobs that aren't all combat or infantry related.  they pay for your training and you may earn industry certifications too.  look on the branches websites for more info

I made a career change at 35. I went from graphic arts to healthcare.